ant-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Marks <topher1...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.1.0 rc 2 fails resolve with private repo using basic auth
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:36:33 GMT
Hi,
I have a private Maven repository running JFrog Artifactory that I have been
using successfully with 2.1.0 rc1.  However, rc2 appears to be failing to
resolve dependencies because it can't authenticate against Artifactory.  In
looking at the documentation for the Ant task, I haven't seen the attribute
to increase the logging, but the message reported through Ant is below:

[ivy:resolve] Aug 5, 2009 10:46:10 PM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor
selectAuthScheme
[ivy:resolve] INFO: Basic authentication scheme selected
[ivy:resolve] Aug 5, 2009 10:46:10 PM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector processWWWAuthChallenge
[ivy:resolve] INFO: No credentials available for BASIC 'Artifactory
Realm'@mavenhost:80

Rolling back to rc1 resolves this issue and dependencies are downloaded as
expected.  Artifactory uses basic authentication with the realm named
"Artifactory Realm".

I did a search in JIRA, but did not see a similar issue listed.  I thought I
would check with this list before logging an issue.  Please let me know if
there is more information I can provide to help clarify the problem.

Thanks,
topher