ant-dev mailing list archives

From Niamath Khan <niamath_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy "exclude"s
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:21:44 GMT
Please remove me from this subscription.

Thank You Niamath Khan

________________________________
From: Mathieu Anquetin <mathieu.anquetin@gmail.com>
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:05:36 AM
Subject: Ivy "exclude"s

Hello,

I am currently working on ivy.xml (in particular its schema) to provide an
ECORE model of it. My goal is to provide a graphical editor for ivy files
and improve validation thanks to MDD and hand it to IvyDE if it sounds
intrersting.

But, I am confronted to a weird issue. There are currently two different
"exclude" tags. I understand they have not the same purpose, but they are
exactly the same in their description except the name/artifact attribute.
So, this is my question : Could it be possible to retain just one attribute
name, thus modifying the XSD and parsing ? Should I post an issue and
provide a patch for the XML parsing ?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Mathieu Anquetin