ant-dev mailing list archives

From Khushwinder <>
Subject Replace target's problem
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:12:45 GMT

Hello All,

For improving speed of my website i am using the following

For implementing this solution i need to do the two things using ant:

1) Renaming all the static contents(css,js,img) files each time i make a
2)Replacing these new names in my jsp pages.

I have completed the first task successfully but getting problem in second

My ant task for js files replacement is given below:

<target name="rewrite-jsps">
        <replace dir="${build.web.dir}" value="${buildNo}.js"
            <include name="**/*.jsp"/>
            <!-- string to replace -->

But it is also replacing the jsp file with build number because the
replacetoken value is like .js.
I want that it should only replace .js files not the .jsp.
Can anyone help me in this case.

Thanks and rgds

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message