ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When is planned release of ant 1.8.0?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:11:54 GMT
On 2009-07-09, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> Do you think there are fixes or features in SVN-Head and not in Ant
> 1.7.1 so we should make a release?

I do, but on the OTOH I don't feel trunk is ready for a release, yet.

In particular I see a few half-finished things around the EasyAnt
related patched that I'd love to iron out - and there are still a few
bugs that look serious enough to consider fixing before the next
release.

Volunteering as release manager for 1.8.0 is on my TODO list, but not
before I feel trunk is in a shape that I'm fully comfortable with.

Stefan