ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: debug when using ant-unit
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:31:20 GMT
On 2009-07-10, Martijn Kruithof <jm@kruithof.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I am trying to test the adaptet get task using antunit, but I keep
> getting failures i cannot explain
> I do run the testcase in a simple build file without using antunit and
> the log does contain the correct line, when running from antunit the
> assertLogContains does not match. Is there any way to see the log of
> the task running inside antunit?

Attach a plainlistener and set logLevel to something other than
"none".  I've seen similar problems and in my case it has almost
always been a matter of whitespace differences.

Alternatively provide your own message to assertLogContains using
logcontent.

> Similar issue for a failure, when running independent of antunit I do
> see the BuildException with the message wanted, when running from
> antunit, another exception is claimed to be thrown (with another
> message).

Make sure you are using AntUnit 1.1.  Otherwise I don't have much of
an idea here.

Stefan