ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject debug when using ant-unit
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:53:20 GMT
Hello

I am trying to test the adaptet get task using antunit, but I keep
getting failures i cannot explain
I do run the testcase in a simple build file without using antunit and
the log does contain the correct line, when running from antunit the
assertLogContains does not match. Is there any way to see the log of the
task running inside antunit?

Similar issue for a failure, when running independent of antunit I do
see the BuildException with the message wanted, when running from
antunit, another exception is claimed to be thrown (with another message).

How do I troubleshoot these issues using antunit?

Br Martijn