ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject [IVY] Eclipse updatesite for IVYDE is missing ivy 2.0.0 jar
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:48:45 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed that ivy 2.0.0.jar (which is the current production version) is missing from
the official updatesite for IVYDE, located at http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/.

In fact, when I deselect 'Show only the latest versions of available software' in the Eclipse
update manager, I do not see any previous versions of either IVYDE or IVY. In case of IVYDE
this is understandable (as there is no previous version); but I would expect at least the
current production of IVY to be selectable (if not the default).

WDYT?

Regards,

Erik-Berndt

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.