ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <>
Subject RE: Releasing IvyDE ?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:59:50 GMT
Looks great to me!

One question though, about ivy 2.1 rc1, which has been stable for a long time now, with only
3 issues set for 2.1.0, of which 2 have already been fixed. Would it be worthwhile to release
ivy 2.1.0 first and distribute ivyde 2.0 with ivy 2.1, or not?

Erik-Berndt Scheper

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Lalevée []
Sent: Thu 4-6-2009 23:49
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Releasing IvyDE ?
Hi everyone !

6 month ago we released a beta version of IvyDE 2.0. Now we have a
good among of bug resolved thanks to the report and patch of our users
There are still 3 bugs opened:
* IVYDE-170 [2] : I think this bug exist, but quite hard to reproduce.
I don't think this should be a blocker though.
* IVYDE-178 [3] : I reproduced the bug, but as commented in there, the
fix will bring some major refactoring.
* IVYDE-180 [4] : I wasn't able to reproduce it

So I think it is a good time to release a 2.0 final.

And needless to say but I volunteer as the manager of this possible

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this

View raw message