ant-dev mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifest Classpath ( programmatically generated but messedup).
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:58:35 GMT
That exactly is what  I am doing, using Ant's Manifest class. Problem
happens to be that my classpath is too big and Manifest file has limit of 72
characters per line, so even though it spits out my configured classpath ,
it ain't set correctly (as I have listed in the orginial thread).

Any help is highly appreciated, it must not be this tricky to set long
classpaths programmatically?