ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant-problem after upgrading from junit 4.4 to junit 4.6
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 09:31:48 GMT
Hi Matthias,

On 2009-05-14, Walter, Matthias <M.Walter@citti.de> wrote:

> Hello there,

> I'm not quite sure if this is the correct mailing list for my problem,
> please forgive me, if not.

> I have a problem after upgrading junit from 4.4 to 4.6 on a Hudson
> Server.

> I get the error message:

> [junit] Running org.path.to.my.test.class.SqliteBackupManagerTest
> [junit] Testsuite: org.path.to.my.test.class.SqliteBackupManagerTest

> /some/path/to/my/build.xml:188: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/junit/Assume$AssumptionViolatedException

could you provide the full stacktrace (running ant in verbose mode, if
necessary)?

I've grepped through Ant's sources and can't find any reference to
AssumptionViolatedException or he Assume class in Ant's trunk or Ant
1.7.1.

It may be some other library/tool that you are using during your test.
Cobertura is a likely candidate.

Stefan