ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Walter, Matthias" <M.Wal...@citti.de>
Subject AW: ant-problem after upgrading from junit 4.4 to junit 4.6
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 12:17:55 GMT
Hi there,

the stacktrace is

	[junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/junit/Assume$AssumptionViolatedException
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringMethodRoadie.runTestMethod(SpringMethodRoadie.java:240)
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringMethodRoadie$RunBeforesThenTestThenAfters.run(SpringMethodRoadie.java:333)
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringMethodRoadie.runWithRepetitions(SpringMethodRoadie.java:217)
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringMethodRoadie.runTest(SpringMethodRoadie.java:197)
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringMethodRoadie.run(SpringMethodRoadie.java:143)
	[junit] 	at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.invokeTestMethod(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:142)
	[junit] 	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.runMethods(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:61)
	[junit] 	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner$1.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:54)
	[junit] 	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runUnprotected(ClassRoadie.java:34)
	[junit] 	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:44)
	[junit] 	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:52)
	[junit] 	at junit.framework.JUnit4TestAdapter.run(JUnit4TestAdapter.java:39)
	[junit] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:421)
	[junit] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUnitTestRunner.java:912)
	[junit] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:743)

The files are compiled against 4.6 and run with 4.6. However, the problem disappears if I
change forkmode from "once" to "perTest". This is doing the job for me....

Thanks a lot for your help,

Matthias