ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant 1.7. Finding undefined variables
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 20:48:40 GMT
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/20 Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com>:
>
>> Maybe running in verbose or debug mode and grepping for all property
>> convert that into a build similarly to what you did? --DD
>
> Yes
> Possibly.
> I chose Python and xslt.

I suggested postprocessing Ant's output as there are can hidden use of
properties which is not easy to pick up by parsing the Ant XML file
(they don't look like ${name} in attributes for example), and could
thus possibly pick up info on more properties.

> I gather you don't find it of use then?

Sorry, didn't mean to imply it wasn't useful. I'm not sure where to
put it though. Maybe the Ant wiki would be a good place? Cheers, --DD