ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject IvyDE updatesite on Hudson
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 09:09:13 GMT
For those who are using the Eclipse updatesite setup on Hudson which contains
the last builds of the Eclipse plugins of IvyDE and Ivy, do you have any
issues updating ? For some reason, since the build 23 of hudson
(org.apache.ivyde......-hudson-23), I cannot update it to the last build, the
build #27. I can ask Eclipse to found new update, it found that there is a
build #27, but then don't try to download it (I checked my http network
traffic), and finally complains that it cannot found it... Then I checked with
fresh install of Eclipse, everything works fine.

So is anybody facing the same issue ? It is just me or my Eclipse which cannot
survive more than 6 months without a full reinstall ?

Nicolas