ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: IDE's integration with Ant any clues
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:15:21 GMT

I can see where a build/release manager would not want IDE to modify his build.xml system
properties
Is a way to section the build.xml so that IDE de-jour (Netbeans an example) can configure
certain areas (such as new targets with target-specific properties)
but not touch system defined properties

?
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.