ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject redundant dependencies--executing targets from a task
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 03:29:19 GMT
I have a custom Ant task that is invoking Ant targets like so:
theProject.getExecutor().executeTargets(theProject, new String[] {
targetName });

I want the dependencies of the invoked target to be invoked themselves, so I
don't need to specially use an *Executor *like *IgnoreDependenciesExecutor*.
But, by the same token, I *don't *want the target's dependencies to be
invoked if they've already been invoked in the course of the build that
eventually ran that custom Ant task.

So how do I get this *Executor*'s *executeTargets *to know about, and avoid,
the targets that have already been invoked up to that point?