ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject support programatic resolving of properties files
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:14:52 GMT

Hi,

We have a need to provide a programatic values for some of the properties
which are not declared with in ant script.

e.g if foundation.src=c:\src is declared and user would also use
foundation.resources (which is nothing but c:\src\resources) which is not
declared with in the script.

If there is a way to custom resolve the properties, pl. guide.. we wish to
resolve them with business logic or naming conventions related to our work.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com