ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <>
Subject Project Specific Classpath to customise ant
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:27:10 GMT

Is there a way to tell core ant to looking into project specific class path
, in case one is definable (with the project xml defination i.e in build.xml
file rather than ant -lib or environment classpath etc) for some of the
custom classes which ant supports by way of properties.

e.g each project could provide its own class to hook to the excution by way
of setting a project specific class to the property ant.executor.class

The probable approach may exist already are:

1. Some thing like if I define a ant propertly say ant.project.cp=xyz etc.
2. for every customisable class, is there a way to tell ant the path it
should look for
    <executor class="xyz.class">
        <classpath value="project jars etc"

     Some thing like the way we define the jars for taskdef.

Raja Nagendra Kumar,
Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message