ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Eger, Patrick" <pe...@automotive.com>
Subject Directory Sync
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:36:53 GMT
Hi, recently was working with some build scripts and found a deficiency
in the "Sync" task, namely that it cannot actually compare file content
and instead works strictly off file date. This was not usable for us and
so I implemented the attached task, that will sync two directory trees
based on file contents. I am submitting for inclusion in core or
contrib, or if you'd like to refactor and integrate into the existing
Sync task (I did not look at the code for Sync at all). LMK if any
questions, I'm not on the list so please CC me.

Regards,

Patrick