ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bieringer, Dominik" <dbierin...@thegoldensource.com>
Subject AntTask to promote a set of artifacts
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 07:47:17 GMT
Hi,

I was thinking to create a new ant task to support the promotion of a set of artifacts. I
found a ticket which was opened about a year ago: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-698.
Furthermore I started a discussion on that on the user help mailing list again...

I was thinking of that task to be similar to the install task, only that it does use the same
resolver for the to and from attribute. It should allow the change of the integration state
and the version number. What do you think about such a task?

Where can I find the url of the source repository of ivy?

Regards,
Dominik

Dominik Bieringer | Internal Tools & Test Automation | GoldenSource Corporation | Skype:
dominik.bieringer | T: +43 7229 76656 44 | dbieringer@thegoldensource.com<mailto:dbieringer@thegoldensource.com>