ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anybody planning to attend ApacheCon in Amsterdam late March?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:25:42 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2009-02-05, Jimmy Zhao <junmingzhao@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Personally, I think my talk is more like a workshop or tutorial, it might
>> not so technical, but it would be interesting if people who want to know a
>> new way to do testing -- via AntUnit.
>
> It may as well interesting to us who work on AntUnit to see hwo it is
> used outside of our little world of testing Ant tasks - and where you
> have found areas where AntUnit needs improverment for these other
> ideas.
>
>> If possible, we would like to meet you there and hear your questions and
>> ideas about how to make AntUnit better, and I will definitely like to
>> contribute as best as I can.
>
> Looking forward to meething you and to your stronger involvement here.
>
> Stefan

I will be there, one technical talk, one more, well, strategic. Not
sorted out travel plans.

If I make it to the hackathon I will probably be sitting on the hadoop
table, though there are some needs there that I want to push back into
ant, around junit work. when you are running jobs across a few hundred
machines, your reporting needs change.

-steve