ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jimmy Zhao <>
Subject Re: Anybody planning to attend ApacheCon in Amsterdam late March?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:26:00 GMT

hi all,
I'm Jimmy (Junming Zhao).
Thanks Stefan for the sidenote. It's really a great opportunity to have my
talk accepted by the conference.
Personally, I think my talk is more like a workshop or tutorial, it might
not so technical, but it would be interesting if people who want to know a
new way to do testing -- via AntUnit.

If possible, we would like to meet you there and hear your questions and
ideas about how to make AntUnit better, and I will definitely like to
contribute as best as I can.

- Jimmy