ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ivy] Ivy 2.0 status
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 20:11:58 GMT
Yes,

I was working on it untill I got the flue and after that I just didn't find the time to continue
the work.
But I hope I can finish it this week so we can start the vote.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.scheper@sogeti.nl>
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 5:37:01 PM
Subject: [ivy] Ivy 2.0 status

Hi,

I was wondering what the status is of ivy 2.0 final. I noticed in fisheye ( http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ant/ivy/core
) that the release was being prepared, but haven't heard anything since.

Kind regards,
Erik-Berndt

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.