ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: buildlist/subant in parallel
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:18:45 GMT
Hello Alex,

It is possible to introduce parallelism with ivy:buildlist and subant. I have not done it
in this way explicitly. Instead we are using a customized version of CruiseControl that is
able to sort out the projects using their ivy descriptors and then we run the CruiseControl
builds in a couple of threads so some of them are built in parallel. It is not bullet proof
method, however.

Regards
Rambius

Tangra Mega Rock: http://www.radiotangra.com/