ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE on Hudson
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:05:46 GMT
On jeudi 29 janvier 2009 10:48:54 Xavier Hanin wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
> How difficult would it be to have Ivy trunk on the update site too?
>
> It could help IvyDE users try out latest ivy version, and also try out
> IvyDE trunk / Ivy trunk compatibility.
> WDYT?

I think it is a good idea.
Then the difficulty depends of where we want to have the trunk Ivy build. If we
want to use the build which are on the TeamCity server, as far as I could look
into it, it might be tricky of bypassing the login/password. If we want to
have it build on the same Hudson as IvyDE, it can be quite straight forward.

Nicolas