ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Pellow <npel...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: Errors from nested ant invocations being ignored
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:09:55 GMT
Hi Archie,

You will need to add a BuildListener to the Project object you create.

Have a look at the addBuildListener method on the Project class

Project.addBuildListener(org.apache.tools.ant.BuildListener
buildListener)

http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/Project.java?r=710086#l386

Cheers,
Nick