ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: Problem with Ant website
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 13:44:47 GMT
Same problem here.So it's probably not your configuration, but something wrong at apache.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Petar Tahchiev [mailto:paranoiabla@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zo 7-12-2008 12:47
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Problem with Ant website

Hi guys,

could be some wrong configuration
on my side but it seems that I am unable to
open neither the Ant website not the Ivy website.
When I telnet ant.apache.org on port 80 and
type

GET /index.html HTTP 1.1

I get the content.
And when I open
http://ant.apache.org/
in a browser I see a blank page.

Anyway the

http://ant.apache.org/index.html

works in a browser so I really think that this is some
problem with the HTTPD configuration

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Sofware Engineer @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.