ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 Release - Take 2
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:46:25 GMT
After extensive testing on my projects:
[+] Yes

BTW: I especially like the new layout of the preferences and classpath container.
Great work!

Regards,

Erik_Berndt

________________________________

Van: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org]
Verzonden: ma 1-12-2008 10:17
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 Release - Take 2

I have built a release candidate for IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1. Compared to the
first version I have just rebuild the updatesite so the packed jar are
compatible with some java 5 jre.

You can download the distribution from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.0.0.beta1/

And a staging update site has been setup there:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/staging/updatesite

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,

Nicolas, IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 release manager