ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Ivy 2.0.0 ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 07:57:31 GMT
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Ivy 2.0.0 RC2 is out for some time now. I think that none of the reported
> issues agains RC2 are critical enough to block a 2.0.0 final release.
>
> However, I would like to include the following trivial changes in the 2.0.0
> final release (without making a new RC3 release):
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-976
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-960
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-961
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-980
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-965
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-975
>
> If no-one objects and no-one else volunteers, I'll create the final release
> next week and start a vote for it.

I've reviewed all the issues, I agree they are trivial with very little risk
for breaking anything, so I'm ok to include them in 2.0.0 final (maybe with
some words about that in the release notes).

BTW, if you create the final release on monday I can announce the vote under
process during my talk at Devoxx (always good to have fresh news to disclose
during a talk :-)).

Xavier