ant-dev mailing list archives

From sactiw <stiw...@nvidia.com>
Subject Why does <echo> does not support "if" and "unless" attribute ?
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:12:56 GMT

Hi Guys,
           Sometimes I really really feel that <echo> task must should
support the "if" and "unless" attribute.

           So that I could write something like,

           <echo if="thisPropertyExists">Please provide
-DthisPropertyExists=true at command line</echo>

           or something like,

           <echo unless="thisPropertyDon'tExists">This Property Don't
Exists</echo>

           I think many users will find this feature very handy and useful.

Thanks and Regards,
SacTiw.