ant-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <>
Subject Re: FileSet with copy fails with NPE..
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:52:00 GMT

Sorry.. if my reply gave a such a feeling..

My indent was to really understand and take a pride to contribute to ant in
any small way on a right cause.. If the discussion is going wrongly.. pl.
ingore all my reply to this thread.

I remeber the pain of 3 hours in figuring out what the issue was.. that if I
am able to convey to respective ant developers, I think I am done.

Jeffrey E Care wrote:
> Raja Nagendra Kumar <> wrote on 12/12/2008
> 09:00:57 AM:
>> Still not clear, why should the custom task developer know these, when
>> this could be automatically inherited due to ant extention.
> I think this discussion has crossed the line into "titlting at windmills"
> territory...

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message