ant-dev mailing list archives

From "m.sudan" <m.suda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to call a task from a directory
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:27:01 GMT

I create a target t1 in C:\abc\build.xml directory as

<target name="t1">

<ant antfile="build.xml" target="dependencies" inheritrefs="no"
inheritall="no" dir="D:\xyz\build.xml">

</target>

I have another build.xml file that are defined in D:\xyz\build.xml. And
contains dependencies target.

My problem is that i want to call dependencies task into target t1 (in
C:\abc\build.xml).

How can i do it ?

Thanks.