ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:28:50 GMT
On 2008-11-13, Jean-Louis BOUDART <jeanlouis.boudart@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to be related to this test
> if (!isInIncludeMode && context.isIgnoringProjectTag()

means ProjectHelper is currently <import>ing a file

>                 && (prefix = getTargetPrefix(context)) != null

and there is a prefix defined for the imported file (either an
explicit "as" prefix or the imported project's name attribute)

> && !isPhase) {

Don't know how phase is supposed to factor into this.

The body of that expression adds a prefixed target in addition to the
non-prefixed target

Adding yet another condition should make the body get executed less
often, so I don't see why you should get a prefix if you make the body
less likely to be executed.

Is there a similar additional condition to the place where the
unprefixed targets are added?

Stefan