ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject target-group committed
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:47:43 GMT
Hi all,

svn revision 718943 contains target-group (without documentation) as a
special kind of target that must always be empty.

targets and target-groups have a new attribute target-group that can
be used to add the target(-group) to a named target-group that must
have been defined already[1].  Maybe this should be a comma-separeted
list of traget-groups to add to instead.

Dependenices are always appended.

I think I got the naming conventions of include right, but there will
be some import scenarios that haven't been covered (like the imporitng
build file naming a plain target the same as an imported
target-group).

Shout if I shall pull it again or if you don't like the
implementation.

Stefan

[1] sounds complex, but isn't.  Take a look at
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/tests/antunit/core/target-group-test.xml