ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject target-group committed
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:47:43 GMT
Hi all,

svn revision 718943 contains target-group (without documentation) as a
special kind of target that must always be empty.

targets and target-groups have a new attribute target-group that can
be used to add the target(-group) to a named target-group that must
have been defined already[1].  Maybe this should be a comma-separeted
list of traget-groups to add to instead.

Dependenices are always appended.

I think I got the naming conventions of include right, but there will
be some import scenarios that haven't been covered (like the imporitng
build file naming a plain target the same as an imported

Shout if I shall pull it again or if you don't like the

[1] sounds complex, but isn't.  Take a look at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message