ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: AntXtras + Ant 1.8 (unhappy duo apparently)
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:20:45 GMT
On 2008-11-12, Wascally Wabbit <> wrote:

> Could you send me a "backlink" to the possible
> incompatibilities and/or the breaking changes to the
> current Ant code?

I'm afraid there hasn't been too much discussion on the list (the best
I can find is <> and you've
been involved) but most simply happened in code.

The most relevant changes are related to bugzilla issue 42736
<> and have
been committed in svn revision 554394
- most later changes have been refinements and I'm afraid you'll have
to walk through the svn log of PropertyHelper and maybe other classes
to find the rationles behind them.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message