ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:58:34 GMT
On 2008-11-12, Jean-Louis BOUDART <jeanlouis.boudart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently trying to switch to trunk Head revision and i'm getting some
> troubles with "nested inclusion".

> I think that using "<include>" should allow user to have nested prefix,

Sorry, I missed that part when I looked over you patch, should be
pretty easy to fix and it makes some sense in the include case.

It should probably be limited to <include>, though, since <import>
goes all the way to non-prefixed.  I'm not totally sure.

> In addition to this, could it be possible to have a parametrized prefix
> separator?

Yep.  It will need yet another modification to ProjectHelper for the
case where no as attribute has been given and we use the project name,
but still is pretty straight forward to do.

Stefan