ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Launching unit test of antunit
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:53:16 GMT
I had some difficulties to launch the unit test in antunit.  There is
a ClassLoader mess that I didn't managed to solved.
The problem is that the antunit antlib can not be found.  When I add
the freshly build antunit.jar into ANT_HOME/lib, the task can be
created, by some tests are still failing because of other
classnotfound.
I also tried to remove ant-testutils.jar from ANT_HOME/LIB, hoping
that if BuildFileTest is loaded from the lower level ClassLoader, the
antlib could be loaded, but that still doesn't work.

The only workaround.I found is :

ant -lib build/classes\;build/test-classes test

(I'm on cygwin)

Am I the only one to have this problem?

--
Gilles Scokart