ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Louis BOUDART" <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:48:48 GMT
> > It seems to be related to this test
> > if (!isInIncludeMode && context.isIgnoringProjectTag()
>
> means ProjectHelper is currently <import>ing a file
>
> >                 && (prefix = getTargetPrefix(context)) != null
>
> and there is a prefix defined for the imported file (either an
> explicit "as" prefix or the imported project's name attribute)

Here it is i'm <import>ing a file that has no explicit "as" prefix.
So calling to (prefix = getTargetPrefix(context)) will return the imported
project's name.
That's why i'm entering into the body of this test

> > && !isPhase) {
>
> Don't know how phase is supposed to factor into this.
>
> The body of that expression adds a prefixed target in addition to the
> non-prefixed target
>
> Adding yet another condition should make the body get executed less
> often, so I don't see why you should get a prefix if you make the body
> less likely to be executed.
>
> Is there a similar additional condition to the place where the
> unprefixed targets are added?

Nop :'(

http://easyant.abrm.info/trac/browser/trunk/src/main/patches/ant-713373-easyant-patch.diff