ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject IvyDE 2.0 roadmap
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:15:48 GMT
I would like to discuss about the next release of IvyDE.

The last release of IvyDE was made 4 months ago, there are some
important bug fixes that make IvyDE a lot more stable, so I think it
is a good time to get an IvyDE release now.
Thought I don't think that that next release is enough tested to be
flagged as "2.0 final", I think a "beta" state is more appropriate,
there are still opened and unresolved bugs. And the current
implementation of the "resolve in workspace" is a little bit hacky. I
would see that release as a milestone in a stable 2.0 roadmap.

For that beta release, I would like to take time to include IVYDE-120
(make IvyDE work in Eclipse 3.2), and also IVYDE-119 (little
refactoring of the UI, maybe together with IVYDE-106 (choose the
configuration used during retrieve)).

After that beta out, I think we should focus then on a 2.0 final,
making every bugs fixed, having a correct "resolve in workspace"
implementation.

WDYT ?

Nicolas