ant-dev mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <>
Subject AntXtras + Ant 1.8 (unhappy duo apparently)
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 01:47:27 GMT
Hi all--

A message for Matt:

I believe you've been trying to contact re some changes
to Ant 1.8, PropertyHelper, and possible (negative)
impact to

Sorry I've been nose-to-the-grindstone for several months
and haven't really been paying much attention to ant-dev.
Last I recall there was some rumblings about redoing bits
of PropertyHelper...but nothing had begun.

Could you send me a "backlink" to the possible
incompatibilities and/or the breaking changes to the
current Ant code?

I see there already some issues posted against an Ant
nightly build like:

The Wabbit

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: