ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating the Continuous/Synergy tasks that are shipped with Ant
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:42:32 GMT
Hey all,
I'm the build manager working a financial company in Ireland.
I'd like to add some more functionality to the standard Continuous/ Synergy
tasks which come with Ant.
They're quite old now and could use some updating.
How do I go about contributing source to the Ant project?
Do I need to send svn diff's to the mailing list, or is their another
preferred way?

Regards,
Dave

--
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."