ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <>
Subject Re: EasyAnt phases
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:10:20 GMT
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> On 2008-11-13, Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
>> This would be cleanly solved by the proto shown once a long time ago
>> by Conor (I believe), where dependencies could be specified *inside*
>> the target body.
> opened by Nicola Ken six years ago, with patch.

Man, you're good :) I remembered the idea came from one of the Ant2
protos, but not that Nicola Ken actually implemented it.

I guess if it didn't fly then, it won't fly now tough. I'm actually
having trouble wrapping my head around all the ramifications this
would open, when I try to sort it out a bit more ;) --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message