ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EasyAnt phases
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:59:24 GMT
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> Without going into implementation details, do we want to add the
> concept itself to Ant's core?

+1 on the concept. Back in the days trying to design reusable builds
around Ant's import, this would have made my life tons easier.

To comment on Jeffrey's -0, I don't think this is something that can
be implemented independently of Ant, and it's something that cleanly
replaces the proposed pre and post targets, which were generally
discussed as necessary. I'm happy to document it as experimental and
possibly removed in the future if it doesn't pan out though.

-0 to the phase name.
+1 to the target-group name.