ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject YUI Compressor Antlib
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:03:34 GMT
Hi,

At work we have a need for this, so I've thrown it together just now
(very rough, but it does what it says on the tin).

It's using the Yahoo JavaScript and CSS compressor library and the
code is licensed under BSD.

My company is ok with me donating the antlib to apache, can I put this
into the antlib sandbox?  My idea is to extend it and add other
compressors (Dean Edwards is supposed to be the best, but there's also
Dojo SafeShrink).

Any objections to this being committed? The other option would be to
donate it back to the Yahoo team to add to their package, but they
don't seem to have any source control setup for YUI that I can find.

Thanks,
Kev