ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Kay" <m...@saxonica.com>
Subject RE: XSLT task - files processed twice
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:53:04 GMT
Thanks for the background.

So would it make sense for the saxon-xslt task simply to change the default
to "false"? Or would it make more sense to remove the flag and fix the value
as "false"?

Alternatively, would it make sense simply to note which files have been
processed and ensure that the same file is never processed more than once?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/