ant-dev mailing list archives

From aditsu <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and Ivy versions
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:20:09 GMT

aditsu wrote:

> Does IvyDE 2.0.0 alpha1 support Ivy 2.0.0 RC1?
> If not, is there a newer build of IvyDE that does?
> Specifically, I'm having some problems with the cache location (<caches
> resolutionCacheDir=... repositoryCacheDir=... /> in ivysettings.xml)

Oh, it may not be IvyDE's fault.
I have this ivysettings file: http://pastebin.com/m1e561155
And I'm calling ivy:resolve from an ant build script (with -v). I get these
messages (among others):

no default cache defined: set to /home/aditsu/.ivy2/cache
	default cache: /home/aditsu/.ivy2/cache

So it downloads the files to that location instead of the one I specified.
If I delete the .ivy2 directory and create a file instead, retrieve fails.
Am I doing anything wrong? IIRC it worked well with Ivy 2.0.0 beta2

Adrian