ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r695402 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant: DirectoryScanner.java types/selectors/PathPattern.java types/selectors/SelectorUtils.java
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:57:27 GMT
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still thinking that a 'PathPattern' and a 'PathValue' (or
> whatever name you preffer) are two different things that have
> enought reality to exists as independent classes.

I tried to come up with a different name for the class and failed to
find anything meaningful, so yes, there probably is room for two
separate classes (TokenizedPattern and TokenizedPath?).

I'm willing to explore this - and to explore even more places in
DirectoryScanner where we tokenize the same strings more than once.

Stefan