ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Allowing antlibs to contribute diagnostics & version info
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 00:36:54 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote on 09/02/2008 12:14:15 AM:

> OTOH at least the -diagnostics part may need more logic than can be
> (conveniently) placed into an antlib descriptor but could be more
> easily expressed in Java so really using the service API may benefit
> us here.

FYI, I've completed this feature so know I'm just waiting for our legal
folks to clear the contribution.

To test this you pretty much need to start a new Ant instance & I wasn't
sure the best way to do that in the automated tests (or if it's even
possible there). Any advice would be appreciated on this topic.

Are there any people that handle updating the docs, or should I attempt to
tackle that as well?