ant-dev mailing list archives

From "S Saravanan" <s.sarava...@uasc.net>
Subject RE: How to automize Ant
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:27:34 GMT
It's really nice approach..

      Has you said 100% right. Please try to go thorough the online docs
like what is cruisecontrol, how it's works and download with
crusiecontrol try to run with your first source file through config.xml
and come up initial problem. Slowly you will be aware of the whole
process.

ThankS
Saravanan.S

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Jackson [mailto:foamdino@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: How to automize Ant

Hi,

> I have downloaded the cruisecontrol.I have cvs.Can you let me know
what
> should i do next or can you give me any documentation on it.Please
guide me.

You're asking setup/config questions about continuous integration on
the ant developer list.  It's not really an appropriate forum for
these kinds of questions.  Also asking 'Please guide me' when it looks
like you haven't tried to configure this yourself or read the
documentation that is already available is not good ettiquette.
Please try to solve your problems first, then if you get stuck ask
"I've tried to do this, here is my config file, this is the error -
can anyone explain"

For CI tools I can recommend cruisecontrolrb if your not afraid of
having a ruby runtime on your system - it's much easier to setup and
configure than the classic cruise control.

Thanks,
Kev

please note my email address has now changed to "S Saravanan" <s.saravanan@uasc.net>

E-mail Message Disclaimer ( United Arab Shipping Company (SAG) "This email is confidential
and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipients, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, Please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original
message. Thank you."
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check email and
any attachments for the presences of Viruses.
UASC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by emails.