ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:19:02 GMT
I have an issue with the proposed release.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-907 for more details.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Verzonden: di 16-9-2008 9:55
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-rc1

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-rc1/

A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/m2-staging-repo/
A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/updatesite-staging/
The bundle version is 2.0.0.cr1.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,

Xavier, Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 release manager

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.