ant-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject CI server
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:46:27 GMT
Xavier will contact Teamcity if they would add Ivy to the list of
observed+built projects.
Should we ask for adding Ant too (after Xaviers response)?

Originally I thought adding some antlibs would also be good, but there
is too less activity.

> Indeed, it works properly for groovy, and the service seems to be
> good. Do you know who I can contact to get our build setup on their
> server?
Yes, I don't like administration, that's why I'd rather go with a
commercially hosted solution like teamcity. I'll send an e-mail to see
it goes.

> I like the resources listings like
> * Build results overview
> * JUnit results overview